Ayurveda is not just an old and popular form of alternative medicine but it is a holistic system of healing from within. Experts and professionals of Ayurveda have always focused on maintaining a balance between the body, mind and soul. They believe that health starts from within. To be precise, Ayurveda is more than 5000 years old and it relates everything with the doshas (the mind and body constitution).
According to Ayurveda, everyone is born with a different mix of doshas depending on the individual’s body. At its core, Ayurveda is a tradition and a holistic way of life that can help each of us claim and celebrate our capacity for well-being. Ayurvedic experts focus on the prevention of problems rather than fighting it. Ayurveda can help us:
- Synchronise with our true inner nature
- Honour and develop our strengths
- Focus on our challenge areas
- Redirect effective trends
- Maintain balance in the face of adversity
In other words, Ayurveda is not just about taking a herbal formula and waiting for the results. Instead, Ayurvedic remedies and formulations will rejuvenate you and activate your own healing journey.
There are many herbs used in the Ayurvedic remedies like bhringraj, aloe vera, ginger, neem, ashwagandha and many more. But Aloe Vera is one of the ingredients almost used in every Ayurvedic remedies and formulas. The healing and therapeutic properties of Aloe Vera are well known and applied for centuries by the Egyptians, Greeks, Chinese, Romans and Ayurveda even included it in the “golden order” of the 50 most healing plants.
Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Healthy skin – Aloe vera is a friend to your skin, helping relieve fresh stretch marks, boils, blisters, bleeding wounds, fungal patches, eczema, and insect bites. Its properties are known to purify blood and the toxin releases helps fight many diseases. It is also a powerful anti-wrinkle agent.
- Immune Support – Aloe vera is known in Ayurveda for its antibacterial and antiviral properties, which have also been proven by recent research.
- Heals Skin Problems – Ayurveda recommends the healing plant for the treatment of various skin infections such as sores, insect bites, equimosis and eczema. The antibacterial and antifungal properties of Aloe Vera help increase blood flow, thus promoting the healing process. In addition, the plant stimulates skin cells responsible for healing wounds and helps in the production of collagen, a protein that controls the skin ageing process.
With a number of health and skin benefits, aloe vera is one of the best ingredients used in almost all Ayurvedic formulas. Other benefits included-
- Hydration and strengthening of hair and scalp.
- Improved heart function.
- Reduces cholesterol levels.
- Detoxifies the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
It is beneficial to drink aloe vera juice in the morning for good digestion and glowing skin. Applicator of aloe vera gel or drinking aloe vera juice is useful to maintain and strengthen the immune system. Adding it to your daily skin and hair care regimen can prevent your skin from getting acne and your hair from turning grey. It lightens the skin making it radiant and transparent.
After years of research and experimentation with different Ayurvedic and herbal products, Shivya Ayurveda has become one of the leading brands in providing Ayurvedic medicines. Our products are 100% original, natural and authentic with zero artificial ingredients. Visit our website to know more about us and our products.